Saturday, July 21, 2018
Copernicus Center, 5216 W. Lawrence Ave, Chicago, Illinois
1:00 pm - 10:30 pm
ROCK THE BADGES V – CFD & CPD First Responder Charity Fundraiser 2018
ROCK THE BADGES IS TURNING 6 in 2018!!! Help raise money for the families of fallen police officers and firefighters while cheering on your favorite police and fire bands as they rock Chicago’s Sixth Annual Chicago Fire Department vs Chicago Police Department First Responders Charity Fundraiser.
This year’s event returns to our outdoor venue at the Copernicus Center, rocking from the afternoon into the evening. This will be our best event yet!
RIDE WITH THE BADGES IS BACK!!! Before we kick off the Epic Musical Event, we will start the day with RIDE WITH THE BADGES – returning for year 3! Our friends from Iron Justice Motorcycle Club will be supporting our police and fire charities by leading a 70-mile escorted ride around the City and suburbs. Your fee includes: Escorted Ride and Entrance to Rock The Badges.
10:00 Ride With The Badges Registration Opens
12:00 Kick Stands Up! Ride With The Badges Begins
(Return to Rock The Badges at 2:00 pm)
1:00 Gates Open! Enter for Food, Fun, and Music!
Welcome — John Garrido (Event Organizer)
2:00 Bands Start Rockin’!
10:00 Silent Auction Ends, Final Announcements, Scooter Raffle
10:15 Less Than Silent Candle Light Vigil with Bagpipe & Drums
10:30 Event Ends
FOOD / BEVERAGES
• Your $5/$10 ticket admits you into the event for an night of amazing music and rockin’ fun!
• Cash bar and food concessions will be available for purchase inside the venue.
• Select food trucks will be on site to serve their fare.
• Split-The-Pot Cash Raffles and other raffles will be held throughout the event.
TRANSPORTATION / PARKING
• The Copernicus Center is easily accessible by public trans: Lawrence Avenue bus #81 stops in front of the building, CTA and PACE buses stop at the CTA Jefferson Park bus terminal, located two blocks northwest of the Center. METRA (Union Pacific/Northwest Line) and CTA Blue Line trains both stop at the Jefferson Park Terminal.
• Vehicle parking is available in Parking Lots across from the Center, as well as an auxiliary parking lot. Parking in those lots is free, but we cannot guarantee space for everyone. Arrive early and remain flexible!
Cost of Admission: $5 in advance/ 10 at the door